Nothing screams summer like refreshing watermelon! It makes a delicious addition to this potato salad, perfect for those warm, sunny days!
- small bowl
- large bowl
- 1.5 lbs little potatoes
- 3 cups watermelon, diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup avocado, diced
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- (To taste) salt and pepper
Add potatoes to a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer. Cook until fork tender, about 15 minutes.
In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients.
Once the potatoes are cooled, cut in half and add to a large bowl with the remaining salad ingredients, minus the feta cheese.
Add dressing and toss all ingredients well.
Chill, then top with feta cheese before serving.