Serve up this Warm Antipasto Potato Salad recipe at your next barbecue or alongside a roast chicken for Sunday dinner.
- Large saucepan
- Large bowl
- Small bowl
- 1 lb Little Potatoes
- 1/2 cup canned artichoke quarters, halved
- 2 oz provolone cheese, cut into small squares
- 1 oz sliced salami, cut into strips
- 1 roasted red pepper, chopped
- 3 Tbsp green olives, sliced
- 2 Tbsp flat-leaf parsley, minced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
Cut the potatoes in half and place in a large saucepan. Cover with cold water by an inch. Bring to a boil. Cook until the potatoes are tender, but not falling apart, about 15 minutes. Drain.
While potatoes are cooking, whisk the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
Transfer the potatoes to a large bowl and toss with the dressing.
Add the cheese, salami, roasted red pepper, olives and parsley. Stir to combine. Serve warm or at room temperature.