Perfect for a family night in—grab your favorite pizza toppings, add some color with Little Potatoes, and bake in the oven for a tasty weekend dinner.
- Parchment paper
- 9” x 12” baking sheet
- 1 garlic bulb
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 package pre-made pizza dough
- 1/4 cup 35% cream
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 leek, thinly sliced and divided
- 3/4 lbs Little Potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 oz blue cheese (optional)
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tsp rosemary or parsley, chopped
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
To roast garlic, cut the top off the garlic bulb, place on a parchment lined baking sheet, and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 15 minutes or until cloves start to separate from the bulb. Remove cloves from skin.
Stretch and spread out the pizza crust on a lightly greased 9” x 12” sheet pan. Make a series of small holes in the dough with a fork (known as ‘docking’) then smear the roasted garlic onto crust, followed by cream, cheese, half the leeks, and potatoes.
Season potatoes with the remaining salt and pepper then add the remaining leeks, blue cheese (if desired), and asparagus.
Bake for 20 minutes in oven. Once crisp, remove from oven and top with tomatoes and herbs.