These nacho bowls are so easy! Grilled potatoes covered with beans, corn, jalapeños and a creamy chipotle sauce. Vegan and gluten-free.
- 1 package A Little Onion & Chive™ Roast or Grill Ready Little Potatoes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained and rinsed (if canned)
- 1 fresh lime, juiced
- 1 to 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
Chipotle Cashew Sauce:
- 1 cup cashews, soaked
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic
- 1 chipotle pepper with 1 tsp adobe sauce
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp salt and pepper, plus more to taste
Preheat the grill to medium-high, or an oven to 450 °F.
Prepare the potatoes by removing the plastic, then tossing potatoes with one tablespoon olive oil and seasoning packet. Add in the chopped peppers and jalapeños, then toss to combine.
Place on the grill and cook until potatoes are tender (about 25 minutes on the grill or 35 minutes in the oven).
As soon as potatoes come off the grill, stir in black beans and corn.
While the potatoes are cooking, make the sauce. Drain the cashews and rinse with new water. Place drained cashews in a blender along with 1/2 cup water, garlic, chipotle pepper and sauce, lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper to start. Purée until very smooth and creamy. Depending on the power of your blender this may take up to five minutes. Season to taste, adding more salt and pepper if needed.
Add in the fresh lime juice, scallions and cilantro to the potatoes, then divide in two bowls. Drizzle sauce over and serve.