These vegan bean burgers hold together beautifully with mashed Little Potatoes. They’re loaded with flavor and spices and perfect for your next barbecue.
- Mixing bowl
- 1 cup Little Potatoes, mashed
- 1 (14oz) can black beans, rinsed
- 2 Tbsp tomato salsa, mild or hot, to taste
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- (To taste) salt and freshly ground pepper
Combine little potatoes, black beans, salsa, green onions, cumin, turmeric, and salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. Do not over-mix.
Chill for 10 minutes to make forming into patties a little easier.
Shape into four large patties.
Place on a lightly oiled baking sheet or stove top grill pan.
Bake or grill 20 to 25 minutes, turning once after 10 minutes.
Serve on buns garnished with favourite toppings, such as guacamole, cheese, onions, pickles.