This protein-packed tuna niçoise salad is drizzled with a rich and creamy avocado green goddess dressing.
- Large platter
- Blender or food processor
- 1 package A Little Garlic & Parsley™ Microwave Ready Little Potatoes
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 8 oz canned tuna packed in water
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled and halved
- 1 cup green beans, cooked
- 24 Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 avocado, pitted
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
Prepare potatoes according to package instructions and set aside.
Scatter arugula leaves on a large platter and top with prepared potatoes, flaked tuna, eggs, olives, and green beans.
In a high-speed blender or food processor, pulse together the avocado, lemon juice, garlic, salt and cayenne until smooth and creamy. Drizzle over the tuna niçoise salad to serve.