A thin crust pizza recipe top with bacon, veggies, a delicious blend of mozzarella and ricotta cheese, and nutritious Little Potatoes.
- Large frying pan
- Pizza pan
- 1 store-bought or homemade pizza crust
- 1 package Roast or Grill Ready Little Potatoes
- 4 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary leaves, plus extra for garnish
- (To taste) salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne powder
- 6 oz bacon, sliced
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 5 oz mozzarella cheese, sliced or grated
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
Preheat oven to 450 °F.
Place a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add bacon and cook until crispy, about eight minutes. Move onto paper towel and set aside.
Unbox Little Potatoes and remove seasoning. Drizzle potatoes with two tablespoons olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, and cayenne (though you can use the seasoning package that comes in the box!) Toss until well combined.
Place in oven or grill for 30 minutes. Slice some potatoes in half lengthwise if large.
Assemble the Pizza:
Combine remaining olive oil, garlic, and fresh rosemary. Brush onto pizza dough.
Place potatoes onto pizza crust, followed by bacon, ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese.
Place into 475 °F oven for 10 minutes, or until crust is browned. Allow to cool slightly, garnish with fresh rosemary, and serve!