Make these flavorful Smoked Salmon and Roasted Potato appetizer skewers with only five ingredients!
- Small bowl
- Toothpicks or wooden skewers
- 1 package A Little Onion & Chive™ Roast or Grill Ready Little Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 10 oz smoked salmon (lox), cut into 36 thin pieces
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill, minced
Preheat the oven to 450 °F.
Prepare the potatoes according to package directions: Remove and discard the cardboard and plastic film. Mix the potatoes with the olive oil and enclosed seasoning package. Cook until the potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes.
Let the potatoes rest until cool enough to handle.
In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt and dill.
Spread a rounded 1/4 teaspoon of the yogurt sauce on a piece of the smoked salmon. Place one of the potatoes in the center of the salmon, wrap the salmon around the potato, and secure with a skewer.