A colorful salad that’s abundant with nutritious veggies and drizzled with a tangy Dijon dressing.
- Large pot
- Blender or immersion blender
- Large bowl
- 3/4 lbs Little Potatoes, halved
- (To taste) salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp dill
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into half-moon shapes
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 6 Tbsp snap peas, julienned
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 head garlic, roasted
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp red (or white) wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 Tbsp (or as needed) water
- 8 drops your favorite vinegar-based hot sauce
Place all the potatoes in a pot covered with water, bring to a boil, and cook until fork tender (approximately 12 minutes). Strain and set aside. Once cooled, add salt, pepper, and dill.
Using a blender or hand emulsifier, add all the dressing ingredients and mix until combined.
Toss all ingredients together in a bowl and dress with dressing.