Veggie and shrimp skewers are an easy dinner to throw together in under 30 minutes.
- Large pot
- Large bowl
- 1 lb Little Potatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 red peppers, cut into large chunks
- 2 green peppers, cut into large chunks
- 8 large white mushrooms, halved
- 12 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- (To taste) salt and pepper
Add potatoes to a large pot and cover with water. Add salt. Bring to a boil for 12 minutes or until potatoes are just tender but still firm.
Cool potatoes in fridge for at least one hour (Tip: make ahead and leave in the fridge overnight).
Add peppers, mushrooms, and shrimp to the potato bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and evenly coat.
Build skewers and grill for 10 to 15 minutes, until shrimp is cooked through.