Bake up some chicken breasts and garnish with this creamy dill, potato, and cucumber salad for a hearty and delicious meal the whole family will love.
- Baking sheet
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
- (To taste) salt and ground pepper
- 2 cups Little Potatoes
- 1/2 English cucumber, cut in half and sliced
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- (To taste) salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
In a saucepan, cover the Little Potatoes with water and bring to a boil. Simmer 12 minutes and remove from heat.
Meanwhile, oil and season the chicken breasts. Place in oven 25 minutes.
Drain the potatoes and cover with cold water until lukewarm. Cut the potatoes in to quarters.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
Slice the chicken breasts and top with the potato salad.