This Million Dollar Dip with Roasted Little Potatoes recipe will be a sure fire hit at any barbecue, house party, or picnic!
- Stand mixer or large bowl
- 1 package A Little Onion & Chive™ Roast or Grill Ready Little Potatoes
- 8 oz spreadable cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups light mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 green onions
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and cut into bits
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Preheat oven to 425 °F. Prepare Little Potatoes as per package and roast for 30 to 40 minutes until tender.
Meanwhile in a stand-up mixer with a paddle attachment or by hand mix the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and mayonnaise together until creamy.
Add in the green onion, bacon, almonds, garlic, lemon pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Mix until just combined.
Serve with the roasted little potatoes. If you have extra dip refrigerate covered and serve with more little potatoes later.