Adding sweet and creamy Little Potatoes to all kinds of fresh lunch combinations is reason enough to keep a bowl of cooked Little Potatoes in the fridge, ready for nutritious, fast, delicious additions to salads.
- Mason jars
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 to 2 tsp masala seasoning (depending on intensity or flavor desired)
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 to 2 tsp liquid honey, adjusted for taste
- 3/4 lb Little Potatoes, cooked and diced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mango, diced
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas or other canned beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup sweet red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup purple or white onion, diced
Whisk together dressing and divide between clean glass or plastic jars with tight fitting lids.
Layer in salad ingredients to jars, with the top layer being little potatoes.
Keep refrigerated until ready to eat or pack for a picnic. They will keep unrefrigerated for 3 hours, but best to keep cool/refrigerated.
When ready to eat and before opening jar, turn upside down and shake gently for about one minute to mix.