Creamy little potatoes cooked in your slow cooker with all the most delicious toppings!
- Six-quart slow cooker
- Aluminum foil
- 1.5 lbs Little Potatoes, halved
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- (To taste) kosher salt
- (To taste) black pepper, ground
- (To taste) sour cream, for serving
Line a six-quart slow cooker with foil and spray with no-stick cooking spray.
Add half the potatoes, cheese, garlic, cooked bacon, green onions, and paprika.
Season with salt and pepper. Repeat.
Fold in sides of aluminum foil around potatoes.
Cover and cook on low until potatoes are tender, 2 to 3 hours.
Serve with a drizzle of sour cream.