An elegant yet easy appetizer made with sliced little potatoes, your favorite hummus or flavored cream cheese, and fresh herbs or veggies.
- Small spoon
- 20 to 25 Little Potatoes, pre-boiled
- 1 cup hummus, flavored cream cheese, or thick and creamy salad dressing
- (For topping) cherry tomatoes
- (For topping) fresh herbs
- (For topping) sliced pickles
- (For topping) radishes
Slice cooked little potatoes in half.
With a small spoon carefully carve out some potato flesh to make an indent, deep enough to hold 1 to 2 teaspoons of filling.
Fill with a variety or one savory dip as suggested.
Garnish with suggested toppings.
Chill or serve immediately.