Greek Lentil and Potato Salad! This side salad is perfect for summer. Lentils, herbed potatoes and vegetables in a lemon dressing. A must-try! Vegetarian, easily vegan.
- Large bowl
- 1 package A Little Garlic & Parsley™ Microwave Ready Little Potatoes
- 2 cups lentils, cooked
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped (about 2 to 3 tomatoes)
- 1/2 English cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 3/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup mint, chopped
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese (omit for vegan version), crumbled
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Place potatoes in the microwave and cook for five minutes. Remove, let stand two minutes and mix with garlic-herb seasoning packet. Place in a large bowl.
Add in the cooked lentils, chopped bell pepper, tomatoes, chopped cucumber, red onion, parsley, mint and olives together with the potatoes and toss together.
Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing and pour over the salad. Add the feta (if using) and toss to combine. Season to taste, if needed, and serve.