A simple, mayo-free salad that’s perfect for warm weather cookouts, picnics, or potlucks.
- Large bowl
- 1 package A Little Lemon & Garden Herb™ Microwave Ready Little Potatoes
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice and zest
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 medium radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
Remove the seasoning packet from the potatoes and cook according to package directions. Set aside to cool.
In a large bowl, whisk together the mustard, garlic, and lemon juice along with half of the seasoning packet. Slowly whisk in the olive oil and season with a few cranks of freshly ground black pepper. Taste, adding salt if desired.
Halve the potatoes, then add to the bowl alongside the parsley, scallions, radishes and celery. Toss to combine, season more as needed—add in more lemon juice for acid/brightness, more olive oil for richness and/or salt/pepper. Enjoy!