This Creamy Italian Crockpot Chicken and Potatoes is simmered in the most incredible creamy sauce of roasted red peppers, spinach, and Italian herbs. So easy to toss into the slow cooker and walk away until it’s done!
- Slow cooker
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved lengthwise
- 15 Little Potatoes (this recipe uses Little Fingerlings™, but you can use any kind you like)
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp corn starch
- 1 tsp basil pesto
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup fresh spinach, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers from a jar, diced
Place chicken breasts and potatoes in a 2 1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker.
In a large measuring cup or medium bowl, whisk together broth, cream, corn starch, pesto, salt, garlic, and pepper.
Stir in spinach and peppers and pour over potatoes in a slow cooker.
Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or low for 6 to 7 hours, until potatoes are tender. Serve.