A quick set-and-go dinner with minimal prep and loads of cozy creamy and smoky flavors.
- Large bowl
- Instant Pot
- 1 package A Little Roasted Red Pepper & Onion™ Roast or Grill Ready Little Potatoes
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil such as canola or grapeseed
- 1 medium yellow or cooking onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 to 8 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 14 oz canned crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
In a large bowl, mix together potatoes, chicken, paprika, flour (if using), and seasoning pack from potatoes until chicken pieces are coated.
Place oil, tomatoes, garlic, and onion in the Instant Pot and lower trivet (the metal insert that serves as a raised steam tray) on top of ingredients. Place potato and chicken mixture on top of trivet. Set Instant Pot to ‘High Pressure Cook’ for four minutes.
Allow Instant Pot to naturally release the pressure and then carefully remove the lid.
Add sour cream and mix until sauce is creamy and blended in.