Turn your holiday feast leftovers into a satisfying and delicious next-day brunch! Add some eggs and wilted greens to your turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce to make this easy hash recipe.
- Large skillet
- 1.5 lbs Little Potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups leftover turkey, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups leftover stuffing, cooked
- 2 tsp rosemary, chopped and divided
- (To taste) salt and pepper
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, wilted
- 3/4 cup cranberry sauce
- 6 eggs
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook potatoes in two tablespoons of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, stirring occasionally to brown evenly for 20 to 25 minutes, or until fork tender.
Stir in turkey, stuffing, and one teaspoon of rosemary. Cook for five minutes, stirring often and then add remaining rosemary.
To serve, plate on top of wilted greens, topped with cranberry sauce drizzle and a poached egg.