This gluten free pizza is a movie night favorite! This colorful stoplight pizza has red, yellow, and green veggies covered in a melted cheesy topping over a crust of Little Potatoes.
- Pizza pan or cookie sheet
- 1.5 lbs Little Potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 cups soft cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, havarti, jack), grated
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp mixed herb seasoning, no salt preferred
Pre-heat oven to 400 °F.
Lightly oil a pizza pan or cookie sheet.
Starting in the centre of the pan, arrange little potato slices, overlapping slightly, into a circle the width of the pan.
Evenly sprinkle the cheese to cover the little potatoes.
Evenly spread the spinach and pepper slices over the cheese.
Sprinkle with herb mixture.
Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, until the edges are golden and pizza is firm.
Cool for a few minutes before slicing to keep pizza triangle shape.