Add your own favorite toppings like, pickles, leftover chicken, taco meat, grilled corn, bacon, or peppers to make these fully loaded nachos!
- Large pot
- Flat bottom measuring cup or slotted spatula
- Parchment paper
- Baking sheet
- 1.5 lbs Little Potatoes
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 cups habanero cheddar, finely grated
- 1 jalapeño, cut in half lengthwise then finely sliced (to make less spicy remove the seeds)
- 1/2 cup black olives, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 tomato, finely diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup sour cream
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
Boil Little Potatoes in lightly salted water for 15 to 20 minutes until tender. Drain, and let cool slightly.
Using a flat bottom measuring cup, or other utensil, gently smash potatoes to flatten slightly.
Place on a parchment lined baking sheet, drizzle with half olive oil and salt and pepper.
Bake for 10 minutes, carefully flip each potato and season again with salt, pepper and olive oil.
Bake an additional 10 minutes.
Remove from oven, and generously layer with toppings, starting with the cheese.
Bake for ten minutes, then broil for three minutes.
Place parchment on serving board. Squeeze lime juice on all the potatoes. Garnish with avocado, chopped cilantro (if desired) and a side of sour cream.