Fresh, French-inspired salad with a vinaigrette dressing! Light, naturally creamy and healthy!
- Large stock pot
- Large bowl
- 1.5 lbs Little Potatoes
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh tarragon leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
Fill a large stock pot halfway with water and place over high heat. Slice potatoes lengthwise.
Once water boils, add a tablespoon of salt, then add in sliced Little potatoes. Once potatoes are cooked until fork tender, drain well and allow to cool.
While potatoes are boiling, begin making the vinaigrette. In a large bowl, combine olive oil, white vinegar and mustard.
Whisk until emulsified. Then add in fresh herbs, shallot and garlic.
Whisk again until combined.
Toss vinaigrette with cooled potatoes. Serve at room temperature.