This easy potato recipe makes perfectly seasoned fresh potatoes and vegetables for a healthy side dish to any meal.
- 1 package Microwave Ready Little Potatoes
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1 pint cherry or mixer tomatoes, halved
- 1 portobello mushroom, cut in half and then sliced
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, roughly smashed
- (To taste) olive oil
- (To taste) salt and pepper
- 4 1/2 oz bocconcini
- (To taste) butter
Preheat oven to 425 °F.
Combine the asparagus, tomatoes, mushroom, and garlic together. Drizzle with enough olive oil to gently coat the veggies. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a large baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes (depending on the thickness of asparagus spears). Remove and set aside.
Following the directions on the Microwave Ready Potatoes package, microwave for five minutes. Allow to sit for one minute. Add the potatoes to a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle in the seasoning that came with the microwave ready package and drizzle with olive oil or butter. Toss to combine. Add in the veggies and toss again. Add cheese if desired or serve as is.