A refreshing, veggie-loaded salad that’s ready in a snap and covered with a light and tangy vinaigrette.
- Large pot
- 8 cups water
- 2 cups orange juice
- 10 mins lemon, juice and peel
- 1.5 lbs Little Potatoes
- 1 ripe avocado, chopped
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 12 slices cucumber, quartered
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 (19 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
In a large pot combine water, orange juice, lemon juice, and lemon peel. Add potatoes and bring to a boil. Once boiling, cook for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Once potatoes are cooked, cut in half and combine in a bowl with avocado, tomato, cucumber, corn, black beans, and cilantro.
Place all ingredients for dressing in a bowl and whisk until well combined.
Add dressing to salad and toss.