This healthier appetizer is a combination of everyone’s favorite game-day snacks: potato skins and nachos!
- Air Fryer
- 1.5 lbs Little Potatoes, halved
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup cheese or non-dairy cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup bacon or tempeh bacon, cooked and crumbled
- (For serving) salsa
- (For serving) sour cream or dairy-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, chopped
Toss the halved potatoes with olive oil, salt, chili powder, and paprika until well coated.
Place in a single layer in the bottom of an Air Fryer and cook for 15 minutes at 400 °F, tossing once halfway through.
When the potatoes are finished cooking, quickly remove the base of the Air Fryer and sprinkle on the cheese. Return back to the Air Fryer and let warm for 1 to 2 minutes so the cheese just melts.
Transfer the cheesy, crispy potato halves to a large serving bowl or platter and sprinkle with cooked tempeh bacon. Drizzle with salsa, sour cream and fresh chives. Serve immediately!