With their naturally buttery taste and creamy texture, our bite-size Creamer potatoes are great on their own—no recipe required.
There are many ways to cook versatile Creamer potatoes – so simple, we can’t even call them recipes.
Just pick your cooking preference below and in a couple of easy steps with on-hand ingredients, you’re good to go.
- Place Little potatoes and water in a microwave-safe bowl and cover
- Microwave on high for five minutes
- Test potatoes with a sharp knife for doneness. Creamers should be soft inside
CHEAT: Add chicken or beef stock to water.
- Preheat oven to 400 °F
- Toss Little potatoes with oil, salt, and pepper
- Spread on baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 30 minutes or until tender
DASH OF COLOR: Sprinkle with parsley or chives before serving.
- Set grill to 400 °F
- Toss potatoes in cooking oil and seasoning
- Place in aluminum foil packet or grill-safe pan
- Grill for 30 minutes
IN A RUSH? Microwave potatoes for three minutes before roasting to reduce time.
- Cover potatoes with water in a pot
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer
- Cook until fork-tender, about 15 minutes
MASHING? Include four cloves of garlic to potatoes and water, drain when done, then mash.