This dish was inspired by the Bologna region of Italy. Italian food is great because it’s uncomplicated – a few simple ingredients that taste delicious.
- Bring the potatoes to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until fork tender. Drain well and cool to room temperature.
- Slice potatoes in coins and place in a bowl.
- Gently toss with the vinaigrette, adding more if potatoes seem dry.
- Transfer to the fridge to cool.
- To serve, make a bed of mixed greens on a plate. Take the potatoes from the fridge and gently toss to recoat them with dressing. Place them on the greens and top with the tomatoes.