Steak and Blues Salad Boats with Dilly Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Salad Boats:
- 6 oz. grass-fed sirloin steak (seasoned with salt, pepper, and steak spice)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 8 Something Blue Little Potatoes
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 4 large butter lettuce leaves
- Dilly Avocado Ranch Dressing:
- 2 Tbsp almond milk
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp organic mayo
- 1/2 tsp dijon
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 Tbsp dill
- 1 Tbsp parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- While the oven is heating, prepare the dressing by adding everything to a small food processor and blending until smooth. Set in the fridge to chill.
- Cut the Creamer potatoes in half and leave the cherry tomatoes whole, then toss the halved potatoes in a bowl with the olive oil.
- Cover a baking pan with parchment paper and arrange the halved potatoes over the pan cut side down.
- Roast the potatoes for 18 minutes, then flip the potatoes, and add the cherry tomatoes to the pan, spread along the potatoes, and roast for another 10 minutes.
- While the potatoes and tomatoes are finishing, preheat the grill, and cook your steak as preferred.
- Allow the steak to rest for a few minutes after grilling then slice thinly.
- Remove the roasted potatoes and tomatoes from the oven and let cool slightly.
- Assemble the lettuce wraps next by topping each large lettuce leaf with a few slices of steak, four cut potato halves, four roasted cherry tomatoes, and a sprinkling of green peas.
- Finally, drizzle each lettuce boat with the dressing.
Recipe: Nutritionist in the Kitch
Serving size: ½ recipe Calories: 412 cal Fat: 20g Carbohydrates: 31g Fiber: 7g Protein: 25g