Be a Master Chef at Home
Create an original recipe for a chance to win $10,000!
Calling all Canadians! The Little Potato Company and MasterChef Canada’s Michael Bonacini are proud to partner and bring you a brand new recipe contest.
You can be a Master Chef at home with our ‘not-so-mystery ingredient’ for a chance to win $10,000 cash – and bragging rights! It’s simple: channel your inner foodie to create an original recipe, give it a catchy name, take a photo, and enter online by November 11, 2018.
Finalists will be judged by MasterChef Canada’s Michael Bonacini.
Read on for more info and how to enter! If you’re ready to enter now, head over to CTV.ca/littlepotato.
How to Enter
It’s simple. All you need is an original photo of a dish you created from your unique recipe. Tell us your dish name and a short description (under 500 words), and that’s it! Remember to enter by November 11, 2018.
The Top 5 Finalists will be shortlisted in late November and asked to provide more recipe story information before the final judging round. Each finalist will also win a prize pack valued at $175 CAD!
The Grand Prize
The winner of the MasterChef Canada & Little Potato Company 2018 contest will win $10,000 cash, a 10-piece Le Creuset cook set, AND a one-year supply of Little potatoes.
Not to mention, bragging rights, of course! MasterChef Michael Bonacini himself will be judging the Top 5 Finalist recipes!
The Little Potato Company grows only Creamer potatoes – it’s all we have done for more than 20 years! We love Little Potatoes and we hope your family and friends will love them too! Besides their naturally buttery taste, nutrition, they’re a super convenient way to elevate any dish in your kitchen.
Master Chefs like Michael Bonacini are all too familiar with choosing the freshest, top quality ingredients. And Chef Bonacini has created five exclusive Little Potato recipes to help inspire you in the kitchen when creating your own masterful dish! (You’ll get all five after you enter the contest).
Learn from Chef Bonacini! Here’s a few tips, from a Master Chef kitchen.
1. Elevate Meals Without Hassle
2. Simple Ingredients Matter
3. Quick Meals Can Be Nutritious Too
- What do I need to enter? To enter, simply provide a photo of your original recipe, a short description of your dish (up to 500 words), and your contact information. Visit CTV.ca/LittlePotato to enter today.
- How do I enter? Got your original recipe and photo ready? Then head over to CTV.ca/LittlePotato to complete the entry form and submit your entry today! Remember to enter before the November 11, 2018 deadline too.
- What is the Grand Prize? The grand prize is $10,000 cash, a 10-piece Le Creuset cook set, AND a one-year supply of Little Potatoes; not to mention, bragging rights, of course!
- Who is eligible to enter? All adult residents in Canada, age 18 years or older, are eligible to enter.
- When is the deadline? The contest opens on September 24, 2018 and the deadline to enter your original recipe and photo is November 11, 2018 (enter before 11:59:59 EST). After that, the Top 5 Finalists will be shortlisted and announced in late November, watch this page for updates! The final judging period will take place in early December and announce the winner thereafter. Stay tuned!