Little Chef: Family Edition
Casting Call Now Open until October 22, 2017!
Little Chef: Family Edition is our third year of The Little Chef Competition, in partnership with Bell Media and The Marilyn Denis Show. This year, we’re getting the whole family involved and inspired to cook together with our Creamer potatoes.
Families across Canada can enter the competition now for a chance to win the grand prize – a family trip to Tuscany, Italy, valued at $15,000!
To enter, all you need is a family photo and a short 250-word essay on why you like to cook together. The Top 10 families will be selected to create a family cooking video, and be featured on Marilyn.ca, where Canadians can vote for their favourite Little Chef Family!
The final two families will appear on The Marilyn Denis Show (airing in December) for a cook-off – and be mentored by MasterChef Canada’s Michael Bonacini – to win the grand prize!
The Little Potato Company is a family company. Our Creamer potatoes are a tasty, nutritious, and convenient ingredient for the whole family to enjoy and cook with!
Find recipe inspiration at our Recipe Centre, including hundreds of recipes featuring our Little Potatoes.
Entries Now Open! Deadline: October 22, 2017, 11:59PM EST
Visit the Marilyn.ca enter online.
It is easy to enter Little Chef: Family Edition. All you need is a family photo, plus a minimum 250-word essay sharing why you like to cook together.
Please ensure you read the Rules & Regulations on Marilyn.ca to ensure your eligibility before you enter the competition. Families must reside in Canada, and including at least one to two parents, and up to three kids, for a total of four family members maximum.
How can my family enter?
- Step 1: Visit the Marilyn.ca to enter online.
- Step 2: Read the rules & regulations to ensure your eligibility
- Step 2: Complete the entry form, and include a Family photo and a (maximum) 250-word essay sharing why you like to cook together
What does our family need to enter?
Select your Family Captain to complete the online entry form at Marilyn.ca and provide your family photo and 250-word essay.
What is the Grand Prize?
The Grand Prize for Little Chef: Family Edition 2017 is a family trip to Tuscany, Italy, valued at $15,000.
When is the deadline and the live cook-off show?
There are a few important dates to note:
- October 22, 2017 (11:59PM EST) Entry Phase: deadline to enter the Little Chef: Family Edition competition.
- November 13 – 26 Voting Phase: The Top 10 families will be selected and submit a family cooking video that will be featured on Marilyn.ca, and Canadians can vote for their favourite Little Chef Family at that time.
- Week of December 18 The Top 2 families will compete in a cook-off on the Marilyn Denis Show, and be mentored by MasterChef Canada’s Michael Bonacini, to win the Grand Prize!